Costa Navarino Greece.
Due to significant price increases and a reduction in benefits we decided against returning to Costa Navarino in 2017.
Whilst some people will be disappointed please rest assured that we know of other golf groups that made the same decision as us and did not return.
Ian commented ,”Virtually all our benefits were withdrawn and the prices went up substantially. I spoke to other Professionals and group leaders who felt the same so it was not just our group that didn’t return.”
At this moment in time we are looking at other venues and are always open to suggestions. Thailand and Italy are two strong venues.
If you are aware of any golfing resorts that you feel would be suitable for our group then please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
More details will appear here soon.