Greece – Costa Navarino

Costa Navarino

Due to significant price increases and a reduction in benefits we decided against returning to Costa Navarino in 2017.

Whilst some people will be disappointed please rest assured that we know of other golf groups that made the same decision as us and did not return.

We are looking at other venues and are always open to suggestions. At the moment their is strong interest in both Thailand and Italy. We will research both options.

If you are aware of any golfing resorts that you feel would be suitable for our group then please email me.

More details will appear here soon.